|Commissioned Minister Candidate Request Website
When you fill out the "Candidate Request Form" linked above, you will describe the position you want to fill and it will be sent simultaneously to the institutions of your choice. This will make it unnecessary to contact several institutions and describe your request several times.
Note: This website is only for entities authorized to call rostered candidates for placement in the LCMS, such as congregations, schools operated by congregations, RSOs, etc. To call a pastoral candidate please contact your District Office.
Candidate Call Checklist
- Formulate position or job description
- Inform and seek advice from placement directors
- Prepare call document (identify candidate and school)
- Send call to district president
- District president sends call to placement director
- Placement director delivers call documents to candidate (if candidate is not eligible or available, call is returned)
- Assignment is made and approved by the Board of Assignments
- Calling body and district notified by placement office
- Candidate informs calling body of acceptance of call
Documents (PDF format)
You can download a document to your computer by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As."